VCollabPro provides following options to create/capture a movie.
- User interactions
- CAE animation and Animator
- Viewpoint Animations
- Capturing CAE Animations
How to capture a movie using Recording?
- Click File | Export | Capture Movie...
- Provide file path and name to the movie in the popped up dialog, or
- Click file browser button.
- It pops up file browser dialog.
- Select file format in the 'Save as type' drop down list. Default file type is MP4.
- Click Record button to start capturing.
- Do some actions on the viewer.
- Click Stop button.
- Wait for a message box to be appeared with a
message as below.
- Click OK toBelow one is a sample movie created in VCollab Pro.
How to capture CAE Animation into a movie?
- Click 'CAE | Animation Settings...'
- It pops up 'CAE Animation Settings' dialog.
- Click 'Capture Animation' button in settings panel.
- Provide file path and name to the movie in the popped up dialog,
- Click file browsClick 'Capture' button.
- Wait for confirmation message.
- If file type is image type (i.e.,jpg,bmp,tif,png), then frame images are exported into folder.
- you encounter any problem in playing the .avi file in Microsoft PowerPoint, click