How to change background into Plain Background?
- Click Edit | Background which pops up
- Make sure that option Plain
- Click on the default background
color displayed in the dialog which pops up a color
picker dialog as below.
Choose any basic color
displayed. Click Ok.
If you want more colors, Click
Define Custom Colors>> in the color dialog, the dialog box will
expand as below.
How to change Background into
- Make sure that Gradient
option is checked in the background dialog.
- Now the color dialog looks as
below. Two black color display are there.
- Choose two colors as done in
- View the change in viewer as
How to change
- Make sure that Texture option is
checked in the background dialog.
- Click right most file browser
button which pops up file browser dialog as below.
Select an image file and click Open.
'Texture Mode' option is enabled and visible if Texture
option is checked.
User can choose either of three options Center,
Stretch and Tile. Center is the default one.
applied texture background as below.