describes how to embed VCollab Presenter into Microsoft Word 2007
VCollab Presenter can be embedded into
Word 2007 in two ways
How to embed Presenter through Add-Ins
- It pops up Open file dialog to
load a CAX file.
- Select a file name and click
- Notice that VCollab Control is
embedded as below.
- Right-Click on Presenter Control
and select VCollab 2011 Control Object | Edit to view the
How to embed Presenter
through Developer tab?
- Open Microsoft Word 2007.
- Click Developer tab.
- Click Legacy Forms and Click
More controls tool box as below
If there is no Developer tab,
- Browse and select VCollab
2011 Control from the popped up dialog as below.
- Click Ok and Notice that VCollab
presenter is embedded as below.
- Right Click on Presenter control and Select VCollab 2011
Control Object | Edit in the drop down menu items as below.
- Notice that VCollab
presenter is ready to load a model now.
- Right-Click inside viewer and
select Open File... to load a model
- Below one is VCollab Presenter
control with a loaded model in Microsoft Word 2007.