Presenter Control can be embedded
into Word 2003 in two ways.
Embed through Insert Menu
Embed through Control Toolbox
How to embed VCollab Presenter into Word 2003 using Insert
- Click Insert | VCollab
- It pops up file open dialog as
- Select a CAX file
- Click Open.
- Presenter control is
embedded into current page with the selected model
How to embed VCollab Presenter into Word 2003 using Control Tool
- Make sure that Control Tool box
tool bar is available. Load the tool bar if not.
- Click More Controls icon
in Control Tool box
tool bar as shown below.
- Select VCollab Control.
- Draw a rectangle on the page and
notice that presenter object is embedded as below.
- Click on the Presenter control object with
mouse button which drops down menu items.
- Select VCollab 2011 Control Object
| Edit and notice that Presenter is ready to load model now
How to load Control Toolbox in Word 2003?
- Open Microsoft Word 2003.
- Click View | Toolbars |
Control Toolbox as below.
- Make sure that More Controls
icon is available as shown below in red circle.