VCollab Presenter Control can be embedded
into PowerPoint 2003 in two ways.
How to embed VCollab Presenter into PowerPoint 2003 using Insert
- Click Insert | VCollab
- It pops up file open dialog as
- Select a CAX file
- Click Open.
- Presenter control is
embedded into current slide with the selected model
How to embed VCollab Presenter into Microsoft Power Point 2003
using Control Toolbox?
- Open Microsoft Power Point 2003.
- Make sure that Control Tool box
tool bar is available. Load the tool bar if not.
- Click More Controls icon
in Control Tool box
tool bar as shown below.
- Select VCollab Control.
- Draw a rectangle on the slide and
notice that presenter object is embedded.
- Click on the Presenter control object with
mouse button which drops down menu items.
- Select VCollab Control Object
| Edit and notice that Presenter is ready to load model now
How to load Control Toolbox in Power
- Open Microsoft Power Point 2003
- Click View | Toolbars |
Control Tool box as below.
- Make sure that More Controls
icon is available in the toolbar as shown below in red circle.