This section demonstrates how to embed
VCollab Presenter into Microsoft Excel 2007.
VCollab Presenter can be embedded
into Excel 2007 in two ways
How to embed Presenter through Add-Ins
- It pops up Open file dialog to
load a CAX file.
- Select a file name and click
- Notice that VCollab Control is
embedded as below.
- Right-Click on Presenter Control
and select VCollab 2011 Control Object | Edit to view the
to embed Presenter through Developer tab?
- Select VCollab
Control from the popped up More Controls dialog as below.
- Click Ok and notice that VCollab
Presenter is embedded as below.
- Right-Click on the Presenter
control and Select VCollab 2011
Control Object | Edit in the drop down menu items as below.
- Notice that VCollab presenter is ready to load a model now.
- Right-Click inside viewer and select Open File... to
load a model
- Below one is
VCollab Presenter control with a loaded model in Microsoft Excel 2007.