||Shows/Hides Feature Edges
||Detaches Feature Edges from Geometry
||Pops up a color dialog
||Set line width between 1 to 5.
How to show feature edges?
- Click 'Display | Features Edges | Show'
- It shows feature edges in default color.
- Feature Edges is visible depends upon the
visibility of part by default
- If you hide a part, feature edges of that
part also will be hidden.
- To view feature edges of part alone, click
'Display | Feature Edges | Detach Geometry' option.
- User can view the feature edges independent
of part visibility.
- To change the feature edge color, click
'Display | Feature Edges |
Line Color...' option.
- It pops up a color dialog.
- Select a color and click 'OK'
- To increase the line size to 2, click
'Display | Feature Edges | Line Size | 2'
- Change the size to 2.
- Visibility improved by
changing line size to 2 as below.